Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Demon's Angel

Angel-are usually viewed as emanations of a supreme divine being, sent to do the tasks of that human being. Traditions vary as to whether angels have free will or are merely extensions of the supreme being's will. While the appearance of angels also varies, many views of angels give them a human shape. as human being trying to escape from their sinfulness, they create an extension for themselves to create a masks which covers their long horn and wiggling tails..haha. call me bitch, call me what you want, but angels had their own horns! angels, can hold a sword to kill and die for to protect its master(human). angels therefore manifests their wings to fly their masters sinful soul, wearing white cloth to wipe their masters arms full of blood, angels are divine for they are created to save their masters from weariness and darkness. i have my own angel, and thats make me excuse from my sinfulness. nobody sees my wings, nobody appreciate wearing white cloth but all of them sees my horns.. they screamed : a demon's angel has come to re birth the earth...

No comments: