Thursday, July 24, 2008

tribute to parents



Sometimes you just want to quit a battle when things start to hurt. You want to stop and leave everything as it is before the pain gets worse. Times like this, remember that when you’ve prayed and claimed for it even before you’ve stepped in the battlefield, you can be assured that it’s definitely worth going this far.

its been a month since i walked down the aisle and standing in the stage facing the crowd while receiving the evidence of my education's success! it was indeed my most awaited moment in my life. wearing toga, holding a diploma. wow what a day! it is quite late now to say how i feel during my graduation day, hence, it doesn't matter anyway for i am saving and savoring always the moment.

i came from a family of educators, teaching is in our blood. our family believes in education as significant as unloaded to our life. i was raised with the mentally of education must come first! in my elementary years, i was enrolled in a public elementary school which is near to our house, adding the fact that my mother is our school principal. i would say my life is ordinary during my elementary years aside from being a son of the school principal. i enjoyed all the privileges which normally entails being a son of the school principal(hehe). i can come to school late(not always), i can take food from the canteen and charge to my mother's name, i am not oblige to do the common school tasks(cleaning), and most of all, i am a crowd favorite. i also on the list of honor students(hehehe), well i guess i deserve then. my elementary years is purely an immersion stage for me. i don't have to think for tomorrow, i have my father to take care of my assignments, to cook food for me and to prepare me for school. when i am in school, i have my mother to take care of me.

when i reached High School, i was enrolled in a Catholic School, for my parents are both alumnus of the school and its the only private-catholic school in our town. its a little bit hard somehow, for i need to wake up early to leave for school since we are living far from the town proper. but then, as i said a while ago, i have my father to take care all the things for me. i dont have to worry for the food, clothes etc. during my high school days, its a tough and rugged. hell, i have to fit with the environment


Partly installed.... please see the continuation..ü

we will defy the odds, succes is in our goal! a positive thought of an optimistic person


1 comment:

zearaiza said...

uy, paramdam naman. hehe. . . i've been out of blogosphere for a while....