Thursday, July 24, 2008

public service

As a Student Leader, I devoted myself fulfilling all my duties and obligations. Since I handled an extra curricular then I focused on the community services. Some community activities which I initiated and participated are:(1) Computer Literacy Programs which aims to educate pupils who are living in the flung areas such as Tamban in Saranggani Provine and Mabuhay in General Santos City. The activity provides the opportunity to the pupils to be acquainted with the trend of the technology such as computers. Since the activity was conducted in the NDDU campus then it allows also the pupils to have an idea on what is life in NDDU and what is life outside their community.(2) Batang Skolar Programs which aims to give privileged to the poor yet deserving students to pursue their education.(3) School to School Campaign, the activity is being initiated by the Guidance and Testing Center which intend to promote Education.

this page is under construction(sorry for the inconvenience). please watch out.

No comments: