Thursday, July 24, 2008

for the last time...

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you"

have you ever been in love? i guess so, all of us had been in love, have been in love and in love right now. no man is an island, they say and its true. every individual has its own counterpart, a partner and a lover. each and everyone of us has a distinct characteristic which suits for any other. we may be say, i am all alone now but for sure you will find yourself being with somebody. in reality, we may act we dont care if we were alone, who cares? i can live without them. some of us keep believing in the truth of sadness which may come every now and then.
for love is all about living and loving, maybe yes! loving is a part of living and living maybe a sacred part of loving.

1 comment:

zearaiza said...

mack, seryoso 'to....? hehe

i haven't blog for two days. hehe..... maybe i won't blog as much in the coming days.... been enjoying others things and activities.... hope your fine. miss u